Climate Change Featured in Advances in Water Research
The Water Research Foundation’s (WRF’s) quarterly magazine often highlights climate change research. Be sure to check out the latest climate-related articles!
- A Vulnerability Assessment Case Study: This article features the case study of a utility that quantitatively and qualitatively assessed the extent to which climate change will be a threat to the water system in comparison to, or in combination with, other drivers of change.
- Assessing Climate-Related Risks Across Business Functions: This article focuses on a WRF project that included the design and testing of a replicable Water Utility Business Function Climate Risk and Opportunity Framework.
- CLASIC Advances Stormwater Management: This article highlights the Community-enabled Lifecycle Analysis of Stormwater Infrastructure Costs (CLASIC) tool, which utilizes a lifecycle cost framework to support feasibility assessment and planning for stormwater infrastructure, and enables simulation of various climate scenarios.
- Climate Change: As part of the 2020 Year in Review issue of the magazine, this article summarizes WRF climate change research that was completed in 2020.
- Climate Change and Holistic Nutrient Management: This article features a WRF project that sought to improve nutrient management by using a holistic watershed approach to address both urban and agricultural issues, including considering the impacts of climate change on nutrient management.
- Resources for Small Systems: This article summarizes WRF resources for small systems, including the results of a climate change workshop series.
Do you want to stay in the know about new climate change articles? Sign up for our Announcements e-newsletter to be notified when the latest issue of Advances in Water Research is available.