The Graduate Program seeks to recognize those technologies that, since their acceptance via a Technology Scan, have made significant progress and are now widely deployed in the North American market. This is defined as either a few dozen deployments, or when the technology is sufficiently understood by the market (e.g., in the Manual of Practice).
How to Apply
To be considered, you must first already be accepted into the Innovation Program. Applicants applying for graduation should submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A short statement of interest.
- A listing of deployments (please limit your list to 25 or less).
- A short summary of support you received from the program.
Please include any suggestions on how we can improve with your application.
If you qualify for the Graduate Program, the following will happen:
- Your technology will be marked as Technology Development Level 5, Conventional.
- Your technology information will be displayed on a page and searchable within WRF Tech Link.
- You may be invited to participate in webinars, conferences, or other activities.*
- You may now refer to the technology as a “Graduate” as opposed to Innovation-accepted.
*We prioritize companies who are not yet widely commercialized (except when the focus is on Graduates).
Submit your Application
Submit your application for graduation to us.