Rate Restructure Communication Workshop 2014
WRF and Denver Water hosted a “Rate Restructure Communication Workshop” in July 2014 for utilities from around the county to share lessons learned concerning communication strategies that build support for rate changes. The presentations included here provide examples relating to the main themes discussed at the workshop.
- Rate Study and Communicating with the Customer -- Stan Allred, Chief Financial Officer, Albuquerque Bernalillo County Water Utility Authority
- Rate Restructuring and Business Model Changes Resulting from Conservation and Drought -- Daryl Slusher, Assistant Director, Austin Water
- Rate Restructure Communication -- Todd Cristiano, Manager of Rate Administration, Denver Water
- Budget-Based Rate Structure Implementation and Outreach Efforts -- Jolene Walsh, Senior Director of Public & Governmental Affairs, Eastern Municipal Water District (California)
- Constructing A Successful Rate Structure: The Art & Science -- Rick Giardina, Executive Vice President, Raftelis Financial Consultants, Inc.