35th Annual WateReuse Symposium
Learn about the latest developments in water recycling at the 35th Annual WateReuse Virtual Symposium, launching online September 14-16, 2020 using a virtual event platform that offers attendees, sponsors, exhibitors and presenters an experience very close to the experience of an in-person event.
Participate in the Annual WateReuse Symposium from any location and at your convenience—view presentations, chat with colleagues, and browse the exhibit hall. Join us for an in-depth look at the technology, policy, and research innovations that have propelled water reuse to new prominence as a water management strategy.
Organized around the theme, “Reaching New Heights in Water Reuse,” the Symposium’s comprehensive program includes:
- Implementation of the National Water Reuse Action Plan;
- International presentations from partners;
- Framing a Water Reuse Research Strategy;
- New Skills and New Opportunities — the Water Reuse Workforce of the Future;
- National Policy Developments Related to Water Reuse;
- Breaking Down Implementation Barriers for Onsite Non-Potable Water Systems; and
- Over 100 technical sessions that you can view at your own pace.
Registration allows long-term access to all of the presentations, including concurrent sessions. With the virtual conference, you will not have to miss anything. Join us to build your knowledge, enhance your skills, and find solutions for your management challenges. Take advantage of our reduced registration rates and the lack of travel expenses to provide professional development for even more of your team.