Location: Denver, CO
Are you interested in working in a collaborative environment with like-minded professionals dedicated to the science of water, public health, and the environment? If so, advance the science of water by joining The Water Research Foundation (WRF) Communications and Marketing Team. WRF is the leading research organization advancing the science of all water to meet the evolving needs of its subscribers and the water sector. WRF is seeking a Communications Coordinator based in our Denver, CO, office. The Communications Coordinator will play a key role in publishing research project deliverables and WRF’s quarterly magazine, as well as provide general support to the Communications and Marketing Team.
Essential Job Functions
- Participates in reviewing, formatting, and publishing highly scientific, technical, and academic research project reports and related deliverables
- Serves as copyeditor of Advances in Water Research magazine
- Facilitates internal communications and reporting on behalf of the Communications and Marketing Team
- Provides writing and editorial support for project deliverables, internal and external communications, newsletters, website, and social media content
- Assists with printed marketing material inventory
- A minimum 3 years of related professional experience
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to edit and communicate technical content for various audiences
- Experience in publishing preferred
- Water sector experience or experience in another technical area preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in journalism, communications, technical writing, business, or related field
- A casual, professional, and collaborative environment
- Competitive salary
- This is an hourly position, and the pay range is $19.58 - $21.64 an hour, based on qualifications and experience
- Outstanding benefit package including:
- Health, dental and vision plans
- Company paid life insurance along with supplemental options
- Ancillary benefit programs
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid sick and vacation time
- Flexible work arrangement and scheduling to enhance work/life balance
To apply: send cover letter, resume and salary range expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject line: Communications Coordinator.
WRF is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
No immigration or relocation assistance is available for this position.