Utilities need to maintain their financial stability during droughts and be well prepared for future drought-related events. This Webcast answers the following fundamental questions related to financial resiliency and drought:
1. What is the financial cost of a drought?
2. How should the financial cost of the drought be recovered?
3. Which approach is best suitable for our community?
4. Who should cut back their water use and by how much?
5. What is the impact to my customers due to the restriction in water use and the associated drought pricing?
6. How can water rates help you achieve your goals?